Christmas Craft With MT Tape (17 Dec'16)
MT is the pioneer of Japanese washi masking tape, produced by the 100 year old company, Kamoi Kakoshi. In cute and stylish designs, MT tape can be torn by hand, and easy to reposition and remove without leaving any residue. T is semi-transparent so its especially pretty when its layered. Its also easy to write-on so its handy for making notes or messages.
About the Workshop:
Participants will have fun using the different MT tapes provided (including some discontinued and unusual designs!) to make Christmas tags, gift cards and ornaments. Participants will receive 1 Free tape & a $10 voucher (with minimum spend of $20), which they can use at the Christmas market on the same day.
Exciting news! Fujifilm is joining us at our workshop, so you can learn to use Instax Share SP2 printer to customize your Christmas gifts and ornaments for FREE! Participants will be receiving a voucher, to redeem 4 additional packs of films and freebies, if they purchase the printer from FUJIFILM Studio.
Suitable for all ages above 6-years old. A great parent-child bonding activity too!
- 1 Free tape
- 1 $10 voucher (with minimum spend of $20)
- MT tapes (only chance to use some of unusual / discontinued designs!)
- Christmas ornament paper cut-out
- gift tags, boxes to decorate
- Tickets sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Tickets can be transferred to another person, provided you have given us notice via email, at least 1 working daybefore workshop date.
- If the workshop is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, you will be informed at least 2 days prior to workshop date and receive a full refund.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM SGT
- Millenia Walk, South Galleria Level 1
Christmas Craft with MT Tape SOLD OUT $30.00
- Venue Address
- Millenia Walk South Galleria Level 1,
9 Raffles Boulevard Singapore 039596 Singapore
Next to Promenade MRT Station